WE ARE VIRTUAL7
Our mission is to shape Germany’s digital future. In our Customer Cluster Justice, we drive digitization at public authorities in varied projects. Our work thus makes an important contribution to social security in Germany and is visible to millions of users every day.
In our teamwork, we rely on a role concept. There are no hierarchies. But instead, there is plenty of expert knowledge, transparency, trust and opportunities for self-fulfillment. If you want to actively shape the future, you’ve come to the right place.
As Java Full Stack Developer, you will be part of our Customer Cluster Justice which is developing continuously know-how and learns new technologies, checks and validates new trends for Private Sector.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
Implementing Full-Stack Applications
Modern Application Development
Migration from Older or Legacy Technologies
Agile Development at customer on-site/remote in small development teams
Consulting services for our customers
Experience in writing scalable production applications
Experience with compilers, code analysis and parser generators
Knowledge of software development life-cycle and release management tools
Design and develop applications, delivering high-availability and performance
Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write maintainable, testable, efficient code
- Understand the requirements and follow their intent in specifications, system design documents and development.
- Prepare and produce releases of software different components
- Supporting continuous improvement by exploring alternatives and technologies and submitting them for architectural review
- Strong knowledge of software design and algorithms
- Good understanding of multithreading and synchronization concepts
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts and programming
- Quality Assurance
- Oracle ADF
- Java EE
- Java SE
- Java Unit test
- Oracle DB
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO US
- Completed studies or degree in IT area
- Minimum 3 years experience in development
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Flexibility, reliability and willingness to learn
- Willingness to travel
- Customer and service orientation
- Good English language skills
- German language skills is a plus
We think great people deserve great benefits that is why we empower our colleagues to develop themselves and give their best by offering them a training budget as well as a hardware budget, flexible working hours and a nice environment, bonuses & more others.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
Do you want to become part of our team of experts? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
HR Recruiter & Business Partner
t. +40787 539 359