WE ARE VIRTUAL7
Our mission is to shape Germany’s digital future. The Internal IT is the backbone of every modern organisation. With a broad set of skills, we ensure the smooth operation, availability and maintenance of our systems. These systems as well as the support and services we provide enable every part of the organisation to operate at their highest efficiency.
In our teamwork, we rely on a role concept. There are no hierarchies. But instead, there is plenty of expert knowledge, transparency, trust and opportunities for self-fulfillment. If you want to actively shape the future, you’ve come to the right place.
As Junior Java Developer, you will be part of our Core Cluster IT which is developing continuously know-how and learns new technologies, checks and validates new trends for our internal systems.
Your tasks include:
- Implementing Full Stack Application
- Modern Application Development
- Migration from Older or Legacy Technologies
- Agile Development – Scrum Methodologies
- Consulting services for virtual7 Customer
- Collaboration with other internal teams
- Contribute with improvements to existing processes
- Java EE
- Oracle DB
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO US
- Completed / Ongoing studies or degree in IT area
- No mandatory experience in a working environment in Java development
- Knowledge of data modelling and software design
- Experience in Java EE/Spring environment
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility, reliability, and willingness to learn
- Good English language skills
We think great people deserve great benefits that is why we empower our colleagues to develop themselves and give their best by offering them a training budget as well as a hardware budget, flexible working hours and a nice environment, bonuses & more others.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
Do you want to become part of our team of experts? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
HR Recruiter & Business Partner
t. +40787 539 359